Smooth Creations Hellcat- Internals
Here we see the Hellcat with the side panel removed. The insides are not as elegant as the LAN Shark we looked at earlier this month; there are cables going all over the place. But for the most part they are tucked out of the way and believe me, cooling the system is not a problem with the four 120mm fans blowing over everything.
Here we see the two Diamond 4870 X2 graphics cards with their Danger Den waterblocks already installed.
The SATA plugs are pretty trick; see their 90 degree angle coming off of the board.
Danger Den also took care of the processor cooling and here we see the new LGA 1366 water cooling block. The massive air bubble went to the reservoir after the system powered up.
Data is kept safe with the two Western Digital 1TB drives running in RAID 1 mode. The Western Digital VelociRaptor proved to be an excellent boot drive.
When the system is turned on everything came to life and we were in Windows in seconds.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite v3.0.0 patch has Turbo Building feature, much more
- Samsung plans new 7nm plant to better fight TSMC
- Qualcomm inks Always Connected PC deals with T-Mobile, AT&T
- Justice League fan cut uses Zimmer music, improves end fight
- Ubisoft exploring blockchain tech for its games
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit