If you spend the money on a product, you want it to arrive in one piece. Countless times products have arrived at my door and the outside package has been destroyed, yet the inner contents were fine. That story can go both ways, though. And I have had my share of surprises when a package shows little damage and the contents inside were shattered. It all comes down to how a product is packaged.
The first thing I had to decide is how the heck I am going to open it. I could lay it down and not be able to list the system out of what I thought would be a box. Have you ever wondered what Indiana Jones felt like opening the box?
With the box open I found layer after layer of protection to fill the box.
You really can't imagine my surprise when I got to this point. I was thinking that I was almost at the treasure and had a complete WTH moment. Never before have I received a full system in a crate.
I can tell you from experience, just forego the first thought about grabbing a screwdriver. Get out the power drill with a #2 Philips bit, because those nine screws are around two inches long. At this point my head was filling with Indiana Jones moments; what would Indy do?
With the top portion of the crate removed you finally get within striking distance of your target.
At this point you hear angels singing in the background and feel victorious, or in this case Journey's Open Arms playing in the next room. Either way, your body is flooded with adrenaline.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's new Nintendo arcade games are too pricey
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA XPG SX950 480GB and SD700X 256GB SSDs
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor