The Black Pearl arrived here with Microsoft's new SideWinder X6 gaming keyboard. After using the X6 to test the system I concluded that it is a piece of work that is very good for gaming. CyberPower also includes an accessory bag, basically a notebook bag with a T-Shirt and some additional hardware needed to get the system up and running.
All of the manuals came with the system as well as a Windows Vista Install disk.
Processes use system resources and can slow down a computer system. Most processes come from the operating system, but many come from the software installed. Here we take a look at how the system comes from the factory.
Paint Shop Pro 6 (psp.exe) was added for the purpose of the review due to its extensive screen capture capabilities. Other than my install, the system comes very clean and ready for you to start adding games galore.
Here we see the installed software list. The CyberPower Black Pearl comes with everything you need to start watching Blu-ray movies. All of the drivers are accounted for and the system is as smooth as butter. Let's get to the testing!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The CyberPower Black Pearl - Exterior]
- Page 5 [The CyberPower Black Pearl - Internals]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Software Configuration]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks List and Testing Configuration]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - System Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Processor and Memory Capabilities]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Disk Performance]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Gaming]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Gaming Cont.]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Compression, Encoding and Audio]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]