CyberPower Black Pearl- Internals
CyberPower does a great job with cable management. It usually takes me an hour just to plan where I am going to stash the cables and another hour making it happen.
The Thermaltake ToughPower 1000 Watt is a good choice for this system; you don't want to blue screen in the middle of a game because your PSU can't keep up with the system.
Here we see the core of the system, the dual HIS HD 4870 X2's. The 4870 X2 is the current king of graphics cards; two of them is pure gaming bliss.
Data is fed to the system via two Western Digital VelociRaptors in RAID 0. A Samsung SpinPoint 1TB storage drive is included so you do not have to clutter up your boot disk.
Cooling is left up to Cooler Master. At the top we see the two massive fans that are whisper quiet and actually blow down to cool the system. An additional 120mm fan is at the bottom of the case and it blows out. I was skeptical about this configuration, but in practice it performed very well.
The other side of the case is where CyberPower hid the remaining cables. From this angle we can see the massive fan in the front of the case that cools the hard drives and brings in additional cool air.
I have received a lot of emails asking if this even exists and now I can finally say with certainty that the V8 does have an LGA 1366 back plate and mounting hardware will be available to the public shortly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ