CyberPower Black Pearl - Exterior
The NZXT Sentry gives the ATCS 840 a digital look and breaks apart the natural, plain appearance of the case.
Here we get a better look at the digital fan controller. The only thing that does not sit right is the direction of the hair lines in the aluminium. The case's go up and down while the controllers are side to side. However, at a foot or two away the effect becomes unnoticeable.
The entire case is brushed aluminium and each side panel is crafted to perfection.
CyberPower chose to place the Thermaltake ToughPower 1000 Watt PSU at the bottom of the case. Here we see the back of the two mighty HIS 4870 X2 graphics cards that are paired in CrossfireX mode from the factory. The ASUS P6T Deluxe offers a massive amount of connections on its I/O panel, including two eSATA ports.
One thing I noticed about the case is that it is prone to showing finger prints. The discoloured areas are from handling the case.
At the top of the case is where we find the power and reset buttons.
Peek-a-boo, I see you. The front USB, eSATA, FireWire and audio ports are done tactfully and can be hidden by pushing down on the top plate.
Here we see the fan controller in action. For more information be sure to read Andrew Jones' review of the NZXT Sentry here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit