Setup - Continued
Give me control baby; featured here is a lovely little remote (batteries included) in order to control the systems various levels. We have standby, mute, stereo, 5.1 or aux, then control for the sub, center, rear and master volume. A small infrared sensor is also included for desk mounting.
On top of this we also have a volume dial on the front of the sub along with headphone and aux inputs with a small green light to indicate that the system is switched on and is active.
Connection to your source is done via a supplied three way 5.1 channel analog stereo mini-jack cable which will connect directly to your soundcard or iPod etc.
Moving along, the actual setup of the system was made easier by the fact that we are not dealing with multiple inputs. So once the system has been placed out, setup is very simple.
The box is rather large and features quite a lot of egg carton style packaging that protects the contents well. All components were well wrapped and in very good condition by the time they arrived at my door. The box art is great, featuring a nice colorful design and also illustrating exactly what the system includes as well as providing system specs for everyone to see. I cannot think of any way I could make the packaging more effective than it is already; good job.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [introduction]
- Page 2 [Setup and Technical Overview]
- Page 3 [Setup - Continued]
- Page 4 [How Do They Sound?]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 should have online elements
- Battle Royale craze extends to... OFFICE CHAIRS
- Intel will wave goodbye to legacy BIOS support in 2020
- iMac Pro will feature A10 chip for always-on 'Hey Siri'
- EA stock prices see the dark side of Battlefront II issues
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ