Setup - Continued
Give me control baby; featured here is a lovely little remote (batteries included) in order to control the systems various levels. We have standby, mute, stereo, 5.1 or aux, then control for the sub, center, rear and master volume. A small infrared sensor is also included for desk mounting.
On top of this we also have a volume dial on the front of the sub along with headphone and aux inputs with a small green light to indicate that the system is switched on and is active.
Connection to your source is done via a supplied three way 5.1 channel analog stereo mini-jack cable which will connect directly to your soundcard or iPod etc.
Moving along, the actual setup of the system was made easier by the fact that we are not dealing with multiple inputs. So once the system has been placed out, setup is very simple.
The box is rather large and features quite a lot of egg carton style packaging that protects the contents well. All components were well wrapped and in very good condition by the time they arrived at my door. The box art is great, featuring a nice colorful design and also illustrating exactly what the system includes as well as providing system specs for everyone to see. I cannot think of any way I could make the packaging more effective than it is already; good job.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [introduction]
- Page 2 [Setup and Technical Overview]
- Page 3 [Setup - Continued]
- Page 4 [How Do They Sound?]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- SEGA teases upcoming Sonic Racing game information
- Intel's new Coffee Lake-based 8C/16T chip spotted again
- GeForce GTX 1050 3GB released: 768 CUDA cores, 96-bit bus
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit