Setup and Technical Overview
The VS3251 system is an analog 5.1 channel system consisting of five small speakers, each with a 2.5" full range cone enclosed within a sturdy molded plastic shell. To complement these we have a 5" medium sized subwoofer unit, which is of the front firing long throw breed enclosed within an MDF box, with the use of MDF being to increase tonal accuracy and natural resonance within the unit.
As is the case with most systems like this, the amp is housed within the sub unit and is good for 70 watts RMS all up, with 9 watts being sent to each speaker and 25 watts to the subwoofer unit. There are no detailed specs on amp choice and design listed with the product.
Frequency response figures are given as 40Hz-17KHz (-10db) with the minus ten meaning that anywhere within that range of 40Hz through until 17000 the signal may be attenuated by up to 10db, which is quite a lot. As a reference; figures are usually given with 'plus or minus' of 3db, so AL have generously given themselves an extra 7db of breathing room with those figures.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [introduction]
- Page 2 [Setup and Technical Overview]
- Page 3 [Setup - Continued]
- Page 4 [How Do They Sound?]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series