Setup and Technical Overview
The VS3251 system is an analog 5.1 channel system consisting of five small speakers, each with a 2.5" full range cone enclosed within a sturdy molded plastic shell. To complement these we have a 5" medium sized subwoofer unit, which is of the front firing long throw breed enclosed within an MDF box, with the use of MDF being to increase tonal accuracy and natural resonance within the unit.
As is the case with most systems like this, the amp is housed within the sub unit and is good for 70 watts RMS all up, with 9 watts being sent to each speaker and 25 watts to the subwoofer unit. There are no detailed specs on amp choice and design listed with the product.
Frequency response figures are given as 40Hz-17KHz (-10db) with the minus ten meaning that anywhere within that range of 40Hz through until 17000 the signal may be attenuated by up to 10db, which is quite a lot. As a reference; figures are usually given with 'plus or minus' of 3db, so AL have generously given themselves an extra 7db of breathing room with those figures.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [introduction]
- Page 2 [Setup and Technical Overview]
- Page 3 [Setup - Continued]
- Page 4 [How Do They Sound?]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard