Smooth Creations LAN Shark- Internals
The paint doesn't stop at the outside. Here we see a close up of the metal shield that blocks the view of the cables.
It is easy to forget that this is a computer system review. Here we see the motherboard and graphics card.
The system uses two 120mm red LED fans to draw air in.
I knew there had to be wires somewhere, but you have to look hard to find them.
Here we see more evidence of Smooth Creations thoughtfulness.
Don't forget that the keyboard and mouse come decked out in matching trim.
My wife told me I will be getting a Smooth Creations mouse for Christmas, in hopes it will end my bad habit of launching my mouse across my desk when I get fragged. It is really a beautiful mouse, but we will have to report back on how long it takes me to forget while in battle.
This is Ground Control to Major Tom...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit