Just last week I declared the Patriot Warp V2 to be the fastest consumer drive I have tested to date and gave the drive TweakTown's Best performance Award. To be honest, had these two products been reviewed in reverse order it would have been difficult to award the Warp V2 since the Value for Money category would have scored quite a bit less.
Here we are, just one week after looking at the Warp V2 that cost over 350 Dollars (after MIR) and see that the G.Skill FM-25S2-128GB performs just as well and is nearly 115 Dollars cheaper. I have to hand it to G.Skill for having the courage to take on the market and put out such a remarkable drive and undercut the competition by such a large margin. It would have been easy for G.Skill to undercut the others by 20, 30 or 40 Dollars and still have the same product and bank the extra money, but they went to the mattresses with the FM-25S2-128GB and set a new price performance standard. This was also the case with the G.Skill SLC drive we looked at a couple of weeks ago, G.Skill was able to out price the competitors.
Looking at the new FM-25S2-128GB, it is difficult not to tell everyone to run out and buy one of these drives right now. Even desktop users should take note at the performance and price. The FM-25S2-128GB is a great drive for notebooks, but it would make a good drive for the desktop as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Lord of the Rings game follows Gollums precious life
- Mortal Kombat 11's story throws players back into the 90's
- EA partner with Velan Studios to publish new team-based IP
- Apple TV+ is a new video streaming service to combat Netflix
- Battlefield V battle royale mode Firestorm is now live
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Back to Bed arrives to Nintendo Switch April 11th!
- First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sooma
- Warframe Approaches 50 million Player Mark At Sixth-Year Anniversary
- KILL la KILL - IF leads the pack of a whole slew of new Arc America info!
- Ubisoft Announces The Final Details Of The Just Dance World Cup 2019