While Intel did provide us with an i845 DDR SDRAM motherboard, we were less than impressed with the poor DDR SDRAM performance of the i845D. Due to this, we decided to use Epox's 4T2A3 RDRAM i850 board for our Pentium 4 comparisons.
Pentium 4 Northwood Test System
Processor1:Intel Pentium 4A 2.0GHz
Processor2:Intel Pentium 4A 2.2GHz
Memory:256MB PC800 Kingston RDRAM (4x64MB)
Motherboard:Epox 4T2A3 i850 RDRAM
Video Card:Leadtek Winfast GeForce3 Ti500
Hard Disk:Seagate Barracuda ATA-III UDMA 100 7200RPM
Drivers:nVidia DetXP v23.11, VIA 4in1 4.37, Intel IAA
Software Used:SiSoft Sandra 2002, 3dMark2000, 3dMark2001, Quake III Arena, Star Trek Armada, Star Trek Armada II, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force
Results - SiSoft Sandra 2002 CPU Benchmark
Results - SiSoft Sandra 2002 Multimedia Benchmark
Results - SiSoft Sandra 2002 Memory Benchmark
Results - 3dMark2000 1024x768
Results - 3dMark2001 1024x768
Results - Quake III Arena 1024x768 32-bit Color
Results - Star Trek Armada 1024x768 16-bit Color
Results - Star Trek Voyager Elite Force 1024x768 32-bit Color
Results - Star Trek Armada II 1024x768 32-bit Color
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit