Just after we received our sample, Sapphire let us know that they had decided to change the box design. While the original box followed the black design we saw in the HD 4870 series of cards, the new box follows a brighter blue one which can be seen below.
Across the top of the box we can see some logos which include 4x display support, dual VPU power along with some ATI ones. Across the bottom we have the model name along with some of the main features including Direct X 10.1, PCI-E Version 2.0, Dual VPU technology and more. In the middle of the box we have mention of how much memory the card comes with and also the model again as well as a motto and picture.
Moving inside, we have the typical user manual along with a number of CDs which includes 3DMark Vantage, Ruby ROB, PowerDVD, Power DVD Suite and a driver CD.
As far as cables go, we have two molex convertors, one to an 8-pin the other to a 6-pin and we also have a Crossfire bridge, S-Video to RCA connector, component out dongle, DVI to VGA connector and a single DVI to HDMI connector.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:27 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature & Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]