The Cooler Master Hyper Z600R breaks Cooler Master out of the mold of average CPU coolers and puts them down the path of premium greatness. This is a good direction for Cooler Master and allows the company to manufacture and sell coolers that will follow what the company has achieved with their premium line of cases such as the Stacker and new ATCS 840.
The performance of the new Hyper Z600R is spot on to where the price is listed. Either way you look at it, from the perspective of an overclocker or someone looking for great cooling with little acoustic noise, the Hyper Z600R is a great little cooler that fits the bill.
My only complaints are the lack of a second fan with the cooler; this is a common practice but it would have been nice to see Cooler Master break the norm. My other complaint is one that I have been talking about for the last year, the mounting hardware and the way the cooler mounts to the motherboard. It is time for Cooler Master to take a good look at what others are doing and at minimum follow suit or dazzle us with a totally new design, which I am positive their engineers are capable of doing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Z600R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series