Accessories and Documentation
The Hyper Z600R comes with an extensive amount of hardware for mounting the cooler to both AMD and Intel based motherboards. I have been saying for the last year that the actual mounting hardware needs a revision since it is over three years old and to be honest much better solutions are available. Hopefully sometime in 2009 Cooler Master will dedicate a couple of engineers to come up with a solution that does not require the removal of your motherboard.
To be fair, Cooler Master has made great strides with the cases and if you have a new Cooler Master case that has a void section on the motherboard tray, you can swap the CPU cooler around without removing the motherboard. But not everyone has a Cooler Master case or an updated model with the open space.
On the bright side, Cooler Master included enough fan brackets for two fans; a big plus for overclockers.
The manual is well written which is a good thing since the cooler uses a complicated mounting system. (Is this getting repetitive yet?)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Z600R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- EVGA announces GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE with 12Gbps GDDR5X
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti: arrives in October for $429
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower