Accessories and Documentation
The Hyper Z600R comes with an extensive amount of hardware for mounting the cooler to both AMD and Intel based motherboards. I have been saying for the last year that the actual mounting hardware needs a revision since it is over three years old and to be honest much better solutions are available. Hopefully sometime in 2009 Cooler Master will dedicate a couple of engineers to come up with a solution that does not require the removal of your motherboard.
To be fair, Cooler Master has made great strides with the cases and if you have a new Cooler Master case that has a void section on the motherboard tray, you can swap the CPU cooler around without removing the motherboard. But not everyone has a Cooler Master case or an updated model with the open space.
On the bright side, Cooler Master included enough fan brackets for two fans; a big plus for overclockers.
The manual is well written which is a good thing since the cooler uses a complicated mounting system. (Is this getting repetitive yet?)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Z600R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit