The Cooler Master Z600R
The premium nature of the Hyper Z600R carries over to the cooler itself. Here we see the fins are spaced exactly the same distance apart. If you look closely you will see two sets of fins, the larger outer fins and the smaller inner set.
The top of the cooler brings the bling with a chrome inlay and brushed aluminum top.
Each side of the cooler is the exact same size, so you will have a lot of options when mounting the cooling fan. Two fans will give you even more options. Each extended side has recessed room for the fan mounts.
The first thing you notice when looking at the bottom is all of those heat pipes, but the focus should be on the base. The base doesn't have a mirror finish but is smooth to the touch.
The fan screws into the mounting plates. These plates are then used to mount the cooler to the fan. Once the cooler is installed on your motherboard you can mount the fan any direction that seems appropriate.
Here is a shot of those nine blades on the fan. My only complaint so far is I wish Cooler Master would have sent an extra fan so we could test the cooler in single and dual operation.
Here we see a side view of the fan and cooler joined in TweakTown matrimony. They were made for each other.
The Z600R has pipes, lots of nice nickel plated, 6mm pipes that are perfectly designed to take heat from the hottest parts of the CPU to the coolest places on the fins. This is a really good design that Cooler Master has come up with.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Z600R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam