The Cooler Master Z600R
The premium nature of the Hyper Z600R carries over to the cooler itself. Here we see the fins are spaced exactly the same distance apart. If you look closely you will see two sets of fins, the larger outer fins and the smaller inner set.
The top of the cooler brings the bling with a chrome inlay and brushed aluminum top.
Each side of the cooler is the exact same size, so you will have a lot of options when mounting the cooling fan. Two fans will give you even more options. Each extended side has recessed room for the fan mounts.
The first thing you notice when looking at the bottom is all of those heat pipes, but the focus should be on the base. The base doesn't have a mirror finish but is smooth to the touch.
The fan screws into the mounting plates. These plates are then used to mount the cooler to the fan. Once the cooler is installed on your motherboard you can mount the fan any direction that seems appropriate.
Here is a shot of those nine blades on the fan. My only complaint so far is I wish Cooler Master would have sent an extra fan so we could test the cooler in single and dual operation.
Here we see a side view of the fan and cooler joined in TweakTown matrimony. They were made for each other.
The Z600R has pipes, lots of nice nickel plated, 6mm pipes that are perfectly designed to take heat from the hottest parts of the CPU to the coolest places on the fins. This is a really good design that Cooler Master has come up with.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master Z600R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top