Xigmatek is a relatively new company that has only been around since 2005. They made a splash in the enthusiast market with their vaunted HDT heatsink, but few knew they had plans of expanding their product line to include both air and water cooling components as well as thermal compounds and power supplies. Today we will dig into one of their more modest power offerings, the NRP-MC651.
Since model designators often have a meaning, it was interesting to note that the "NRP" prefix does have a meaning; No Rules Power. This falls into the concept of enthusiast based products and we will stress it out in a bit to see if it can show itself to be a worthy contender in a modern system.
So relax for a bit as we delve into what is commonly being referred to as the mid range of power supplies with this latest offering from Xigmatek. We will take a look at features, aesthetics, and most importantly, performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit