Coming to the end of our ZOTAC Mini-ITX motherboard review, we have been left with a reasonably good impression of the board. Mini-ITX boards have been in the past very plain indeed. With Atom now making its name known, Mini-ITX is on its way back up again. And while those CPUs should be left in this market, it's good to see someone taking a different approach.
Intel has come good with power efficient Core 2 processors like the E8200 and E8400 along with the E7200 chip, making this board a hell of a lot more attractive. With that said, if you're after a basic media center PC, this will do fine. However, with no digital outputs you're very limited.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Media Playback]
- Page 11 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]