When we think of Mini-ITX motherboards, we usually think of VIAs EPIA range. However, as of recently Intel has introduced Atom, a very impressive low power CPU. Its power usage has plummeted and its performance per watt has increased, but compared to Nano it still can't handle the full load that a true CPU can. So until now it's been a bit of a compromise on the CPU power if you want a small form PC.
ZOTAC, one of the relatively new names here at TweakTown has come to the rescue by introducing form and functionality with their new Mini-ITX motherboard based around the nForce 610i chipset; supporting an LGA775 Core 2 series CPU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Media Playback]
- Page 11 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]