Inside the Box Continued
Moving along, we come to the accessories supplied. In terms of the SATA ports supplied on the board, the 750a has six Gen2 SATA ports and BIOSTAR provides six data cables. The cables don't have any locking tabs to prevent the cables accidently being bumped out or jolted free when transporting the case. Five Molex to SATA power converters are supplied; this is a logical arrangement as most cheaper PSUs have just one or two SATA power connectors. With five convertors you can run the total six SATA ports out of the box.
Coming to the end of the package and contents, BIOSTAR provides you with two SLI bridge connectors, but to be honest we aren't sure why you would need two; the 750a doesn't support tri or quad SLI, so one SLI connector is really enough. Since the board doesn't have any S/PDIF outputs on the rear I/O panel, BIOSTAR has provided an expansion cover bracket with RCA and Toslink S/PDIF audio output. While not having native HDMI, you are provided with a DVI-I to HDMI converter so you can still use HDMI if you want to connect the onboard GPU to any HDMI receiver devices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz