Inside the Box Continued
Moving along, we come to the accessories supplied. In terms of the SATA ports supplied on the board, the 750a has six Gen2 SATA ports and BIOSTAR provides six data cables. The cables don't have any locking tabs to prevent the cables accidently being bumped out or jolted free when transporting the case. Five Molex to SATA power converters are supplied; this is a logical arrangement as most cheaper PSUs have just one or two SATA power connectors. With five convertors you can run the total six SATA ports out of the box.
Coming to the end of the package and contents, BIOSTAR provides you with two SLI bridge connectors, but to be honest we aren't sure why you would need two; the 750a doesn't support tri or quad SLI, so one SLI connector is really enough. Since the board doesn't have any S/PDIF outputs on the rear I/O panel, BIOSTAR has provided an expansion cover bracket with RCA and Toslink S/PDIF audio output. While not having native HDMI, you are provided with a DVI-I to HDMI converter so you can still use HDMI if you want to connect the onboard GPU to any HDMI receiver devices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top