Inside the Box Continued
Moving along, we come to the accessories supplied. In terms of the SATA ports supplied on the board, the 750a has six Gen2 SATA ports and BIOSTAR provides six data cables. The cables don't have any locking tabs to prevent the cables accidently being bumped out or jolted free when transporting the case. Five Molex to SATA power converters are supplied; this is a logical arrangement as most cheaper PSUs have just one or two SATA power connectors. With five convertors you can run the total six SATA ports out of the box.
Coming to the end of the package and contents, BIOSTAR provides you with two SLI bridge connectors, but to be honest we aren't sure why you would need two; the 750a doesn't support tri or quad SLI, so one SLI connector is really enough. Since the board doesn't have any S/PDIF outputs on the rear I/O panel, BIOSTAR has provided an expansion cover bracket with RCA and Toslink S/PDIF audio output. While not having native HDMI, you are provided with a DVI-I to HDMI converter so you can still use HDMI if you want to connect the onboard GPU to any HDMI receiver devices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit