Package and Contents
First off, we start on the box that BIOSTAR ships the board and accessories in. On the front it's remarkably plain with only the BIOSTAR company logo and the TPower brand in the middle. The chipset model is also evident on the front as well.
On the back, however, BIOSTAR has a bit of info on the board, a spec sheet which is similar to that on their website and most importantly in the information age there's a full colour photo of the board, so you are made aware of what you're getting before you open the box.
We also get a standard user manual in English which explains the workings of the board, BIOS and the software supplied on the DVD. As for the DVD, there are drivers for XP and Vista in 32-bit and 64-bit variants.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 4 [Inside the Box - Continued]
- Page 5 [The Motherboard]
- Page 6 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 13 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]