Get Your Groove On
Upon opening up the packaging, the player sits tantalising in a recessed groove which has a little lever at the bottom to extract it from its secure place. This has to be one of the cleverest little packaging gimmicks I've seen in a long time and it makes you feel like you are getting some good design for your money.
Underneath the player is a set of headphones, a charging cable and software. The headphones are a standard affair, solidly built with a good range, but this is playing it safe as everyone has a different preference in their headphones. The likelihood is that you already own a decent pair of in-ear or noise cancelling headphones if you are much of an audiophile, so the manufacturers can offer a better cost saving to the consumer.
Plugging the player in with the USB charge/sync cable and the player lights up to show that it's charging and with a battery level indicator that does tell you when it's done cycling the battery.
You can sync your S3 with Windows Media Player 11 or with Samsungs own software, "Emodio", which contains many features to build play lists and mix music as well as a music store so you can grab your songs quicker.
I chose to go with Windows Media Player 11 as I have my library already archived under it and can easily drag and drop my play lists onto the S3. Loading up takes only a couple of minutes, this thanks to USB2.0 speeds.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- QLOC to port Dark Souls Remastered to respective platforms
- ViewSonic shows off new gaming displays at CES 2018
- NBA Jam remake teased, and now it needs to happen
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series