Accessories and Documentation
Noctua includes a tube of their premium NT-H1 thermal paste with each cooler. In the accessory bag you will also find the special service tool screw driver, 0 and 90 degree base adapters for Socket F Opterons (88.9mm only) and two sets of fan retention wires.
Extras include double the amount of small screws needed for installation and two fan speed adapters that force the fan to run at 900 and 1100 RPM.
The manual is well written and typical of what we have come to expect from Noctua. The cooler has a sophisticated mounting system compared to typical, lower performing workstation and server coolers, but the installation process is painless.
Now that the cat is out of the bag on my new hard drive and Network Attached Server test bed, I can show you the mounting of the Noctua NH-U12DO coolers in 0 and 90 degree modes. In the final stages of the build the right side cooler will be changed back to 0 degree so air will pass freely from one cooler to the other and be shot out the back of the Cooler Master Stacker 830. The lower profile coolers make it possible to utilize the cases removable motherboard tray, something that the NH-U12P made impossible when installed.
I have to say that I am pretty excited about having the opportunity to test workstation and server disk arrangements on an 8-way platform. There are just a couple of pieces left to arrive as you can see in the picture.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Noctua NH-U12DO]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor