Across the top of the box we have the Gainward logo while just below that we have the G logo. The middle of the box is taken up by a picture of a wolf-like creature behind some bars. Here we also have mention that the card is part of the Golden Sample series along with some ATI logos on the other end.
Across the bottom of the box we have the model mentioned along with a list of features which include 512MB of GDDR3 memory, Dual DVI, HDCP, Crossfire X, 256-bit memory interface and more. We can see that Gainward have opted for a red theme which helps differentiate the ATI based cards from the NVIDIA ones.
Turning the box over, we have some details on DirectX 10, Avivo, CrossFire X along with the system information, the Gainward logo again and also their URL.
Inside the package there isn't a whole lot going on. As far as paper work goes, we have a quick install guide while the only disk included is one that holds a copy of the drivers.
The cable department is also on the light side of things with a DVI to VGA connector and 6-pin to 8-pin connector included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature & Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]