Once everything is said and done, the Hiper Type R II 880 performs very well under pressure. Even with a couple of power hungry video boards sucking power for all their worth, this model did a very good job of not only providing enough power, but also doing so with next to no fluctuations in the power levels. This in itself bodes well for a recommendation, but with this product there is also more to consider.
While few power supplies can produce a WOW factor, this Hiper unit does a fair job of providing just this by including a full time powered device recharging port as well as an 8-port USB hub. This is something that you just don't see in your run of the mill PSU. Add to this the active cooling that was very quiet and you have the beginnings of a very worthy contender.
Features are what you would expect in a quality power supply and include +85% Efficiency, Active PFC and ROHS compliance. It also includes a three year warranty. Another consideration is that it is actually manufactured by the label that is pasted to the device, Hiper. Many company's products are produced by one of a few manufacturers, but the Hiper units are made by Hiper. While they do make OEM units where power levels are not their top priority, this model is made to perform well, and it accomplished the task with ease and style.
As far as price is concerned, you can expect to shell out in the realm of $170US. This price point puts it toward the lower half of the spectrum and you will be hard pressed to find a USB port or recharging port on any of the other choices.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit