Pulling the card out of the box, you're not greeted by any real surprises. Like all the GTX 260 cards we've looked at over the past few months, the ASUS TOP model carries with it the same reference cooler that we've become accustomed to seeing.
ASUS have of course placed a sticker on the top of it; we've got a bit of a camouflage thing going on and we again see a picture of the female warrior that we saw on the front of the box.
Looking around the card also doesn't bring any surprises. Towards the back of the card we have two 6-pin PCI Express power connectors that sit next to an audio out port. Further down the card we find our two SLI connectors that let us run up to three of the cards together.
Finally, we finish off in the I/O department and apart from our exhaust port up the top we have a single TV-Out connector and two Dual-Link DVI connectors.
As we've already mentioned a few times, the GTX 260 we have here from ASUS today is overclocked. The core has been increased from the default 576MHz to 650MHz while the shader clock has increased from 1242MHz to 1400MHz and the 896MB of GDDR3 memory has moved from 2000MHz to 2300MHz.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]