Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Finding the specifications for the new V14 Pro online is impossible. To my knowledge this is the first time they have been published. As you can imagine, since no one has specifications listed, the V14 Pro isn't for sale yet in the retail or e-tail market. However, I have been told the product is on the way and will arrive shortly. Retail pricing is still being sorted but I would expect the new cooler to retail between 50 to 60 Dollars in the US.
The first thing you notice about the V14 Pro is its size. The V1 was impressive but the V14 is just over the top awesome. Thermaltake used the same Dual-V heatpipe arrangement but increased the size and added two additional pipes. To cool the pipes, 98 large copper fins make up the side walls of the cooler and give the cooler its unique look.
The fan uses a 3-pin power connector and has a user adjustable rheostat, allowing the user to make changes to the fan speed. The fan speed control is close to the base so you do not have to worry about running extra wires all over the place, but it does force users to remove their side panel to change speeds. Personally I would rather do that than worry about where a 2 foot wire is going to go, but others may see it differently.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake V14 Pro]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam