The Zaward Gyre ZCJ010
The cooler is quite large, almost 135mm square. From this view you can see the blue LEDs that are embedded into the 120mm fan. The cooler comes from the factory with Intel mounting hardware installed, but this can be swapped out for AMD hardware found in the accessory bag.
Moving on, the base of the cooler is made of the copper heat pipes and an aluminum bracket to support the pipes and hold them in place.
The fan on the Gyre is a little different than most. The golf ball like holes are on both sides of the fan blade and are said to reduce audible noise from the fan.
With the fan off of the cooler we see the plastic shroud that directs air through the aluminum fins.
With the cooler removed from the shroud we get a better look at the plastic fins that route air through the cooler.
The fins are typical of modern CPU coolers, aluminum and spaced a couple of millimeters apart.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Zaward Gyre ZCJ010]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- Samsung's new patent teases FLYING SCREEN for hovering video
- New Steam game offers 1 x Bitcoin to anyone who solves it
- South Korean cryptocurrency regulator found dead in his home
- Samsung Galaxy S9 latest: could be priced as high as $1250
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit