Now that we have gotten to the source and started working with the masterminds behind Heat-Pipe Direct Touch coolers, it is time to get serious. Our first review from Xigmatek was a low cost 92mm cooler that performed better than all of our low to mid-cost coolers, but left us a little underwhelmed when compared to 120mm coolers.
As you can imagine, we have been looking forward to taking a crack at Xigmatek's 120mm coolers to see how they compare against 120mm offerings from Noctua, Thermalright and the other CPU coolers tested this past year.
Today is the day and I have a pair of coolers from Xigmatek that feature a 120mm fan. Like the Noctua, Nexus and SilenX, Xigmatek is dedicated to providing silent cooling solutions and the Red Scorpion S1283 is no exception. Later this week we will turn our attention to the Xigmatek HDT-S1283, a similar product to what we are looking at today, but without the red fan blades and LED lighting.
I am very excited to put the Xigmatek Red Scorpion S1283 against our collection of 120mm coolers; let's see how it stacks up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Xigmatek Red Scorpion S1283]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023