When we started working with Chaintech here at TweakTown, we were about 1-2 years into the life we now know as the hardware review industry. Chaintech jumped onboard as one of the hardware suppliers back then and their portfolio consisted only of motherboards. Not long into the relationship Chaintech started building graphics cards based on the Geforce 4 GPU and things started to expand from there.
Today Chaintech no longer has motherboards on its list; this sector died out a number of years ago. The only thing remaining on their portfolio from the good old days is their graphics cards, which now include the GeForce 9 series. Chaintech decided to branch out into a more cut throat field, that being memory. Chaintech now produces a range of memory under its APOGEE name, the same name that was used for its top of the line motherboards. How times change.
Today we have on offer the Chaintech APOGEE DDR2-1150 memory kit; let's see how it performs compared to our current test bed memory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Everest]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Showtime busted mining Monero on visitors' CPUs
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Core i5-8600K has performance similar to Core i7-7700K
- 8700K benchmarks: 10% faster than 7700K at stock clocks
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM