The box design isn't anything we haven't seen from Sapphire before; across the top of the box we have the Sapphire logo along with a number of other logos. Across the bottom of the box we have the model which in this case is the HD 4670 along with some of the main features.
In the middle of the box we have a picture of a woman with a sword along with a tag line. We also have mention that the card comes with 512MB of GDDR3 memory along with some Cyberlink software and the Ruby ROM we've been seeing on all the new Sapphire HD 4000 series cards.
Turning the box over, we have some more features explained on the card along with a few of the awards that Sapphire have won over the past few years. We also have a bit of a blurb, mention of what's in the box along with the brand and tag line across the top and model with some features across the bottom.
Moving inside the package, we have the standard user manual along with the driver CD. We also have included the software that was mentioned on the front of the box which included Ruby ROM and two Cyberlink DVDs with a number of programs on them.
Alongside standard cables like the component out cable, S-Video to RCA connector and DVI to VGA connector, we also have a Crossfire connector and DVI to HDMI connector included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Burnout Paradise Remastered announced for PC, consoles
- Tesla hackers mine cryptocurrency, access private data
- Fortnite and Diablo 3 rumored for the Nintendo Switch
- Samsung unveils massive 30TB SSD, largest capacity SSD ever
- Intel intends to 'compete in graphics products' in future
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit