The recent plunge into the Pentium 4 processor platform has been that of some failure. With expensive memory being needed and new PSU's needed, this has caused the consumer to look towards alternatives like AMD Athlon XP processors. However, with Intel's release of the i845 chipset supporting SDRAM and the new D-Step i845 supporting DDR-SDRAM, the Pentium 4 has gained some popularity. ASUS, following the market trends as they normally do, have released another feature packed motherboard; the ASUS P4B266.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dell's 49-inch ultra-wide monitor rocks 5120x1440 resolution
- COD: Black Ops 4 emotes let gamers peak around corners
- Sony ramping up services framework for next-gen PS5
- New Assassin's Creed free-to-play mobile game incoming
- Capcom to release three big games every fiscal year
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation Wireless Data Recorder for Smart Wastewater and Stormwater Monitoring
- Cooler Master Debuts the World's First Analog Keypad
- Cooler Master Announces Hyper 212 Black Edition
- The new ALIENWARE m15 gaming laptop
- Where's Baby Launches on Steam!