System installation was a snap with the Osiris. While a removable motherboard tray is always nice to see in a mid-tower design, there is a good deal of space in this enclosure so installation was not really too difficult. Overall aesthetics is good and the structure is very sturdy.
While there are only three fans included in the design, they are placed in optimal locations to handle all of your cooling needs. Running an air cooler, there were never any heat problems even when running a pair of very hot video boards. The heated air was effectively removed from the system and airflow appeared to be near perfect. It is always good to see a manufacturer take a good look at cooling needs, and it is safe to say that Hiper has done a very good job with this model.
While not fully toll-free, the Osiris does a good job of getting close. You will still need to drag out that screwdriver for the mainboard, FDD and hard drives, but that is about it. Everything else can be installed using the many thumb screws. Even the side panels use a little hinged latch at the top instead of the normal screws on the back panel.
As far as price goes, you can expect to shell out roughly $160US or so for the Osiris enclosure. While not the cheapest case around, it is well priced for the features it includes. With cooling and the windowed design already taken care of, you just need to install your components. Overall it is a decent value, but not meant to be a bargain basement product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard