It comes as no surprise that the box is quite large with a water cooling unit sitting inside; extra room was always going to be needed. Across the top of the box we have the brand along with a number of NVIDIA logos. Across the bottom we have the model along with mention of the card being a ZONE edition.
In the middle of the box we can see a bit of the cooler. We also have a sticker on the front of the box that lets us know a full version game is included in the package. To the right of the box we have some of the main features of the card like 512MB GDDR3 memory, 256-bit interface, two Dual-Link DVI connectors, the fact the card is water cooled and more.
Turning the box over, we again have the brand and model mentioned. Below that we have a bit of a blurb on the card and below that ZOTAC go into some detail on the technology the card has. To the right we have some information on the cooler, the benefits and the fact that you will need some extra room in your case to install the radiator.
As far as paperwork goes, we have the standard user manual, quick setup guide and installation guide for the card. We also have a sticker, driver CD and a full version copy of XIII Century Death or Glory which is a game I haven't actually heard of before.
The cable department is pretty full on with a component / s-video out cable, DVI to VGA connector, DVI to HDMI connector, audio loop back cable for the HDMI convertor and two dual molex to 6-pin PCI Express power connectors.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- Windows 10 updates fix bricked AMD-powered PCs
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- Playground Games making new Fable, sources say
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series