It comes as no surprise that the box is quite large with a water cooling unit sitting inside; extra room was always going to be needed. Across the top of the box we have the brand along with a number of NVIDIA logos. Across the bottom we have the model along with mention of the card being a ZONE edition.
In the middle of the box we can see a bit of the cooler. We also have a sticker on the front of the box that lets us know a full version game is included in the package. To the right of the box we have some of the main features of the card like 512MB GDDR3 memory, 256-bit interface, two Dual-Link DVI connectors, the fact the card is water cooled and more.
Turning the box over, we again have the brand and model mentioned. Below that we have a bit of a blurb on the card and below that ZOTAC go into some detail on the technology the card has. To the right we have some information on the cooler, the benefits and the fact that you will need some extra room in your case to install the radiator.
As far as paperwork goes, we have the standard user manual, quick setup guide and installation guide for the card. We also have a sticker, driver CD and a full version copy of XIII Century Death or Glory which is a game I haven't actually heard of before.
The cable department is pretty full on with a component / s-video out cable, DVI to VGA connector, DVI to HDMI connector, audio loop back cable for the HDMI convertor and two dual molex to 6-pin PCI Express power connectors.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- Kid Goku (GT) will be added to Dragon Ball FighterZ in May
- Overcooked 2 new season pass 'Campfire Cook Off' DLC out now
- Elmo fixes feud between Cersei and Tyrion in Game of Thrones
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!