If anyone was going to offer some decent clocks with the 9500 GT, it was going to be ZOTAC. Today we take the time to check out the ZONE version of the card which is carrying with it a silent cooler.
The 9500 GT hasn't had the best of starts; the Leadtek we looked at offered some pretty poor performance and a price tag that was really too high for what it was. Fortunately, Point of View came in, strapped a HDMI port to the card and made the card stand out a bit more from the pack. We finally began to see a card that we could actually recommend to people.
So now that the 9500 GT is beginning to look a little better, today we'll see if what ZOTAC has done can make the card stand out even further. We won't hold our breath for the plain fact that the card is still a 9500 GT, but we might get lucky.
Before we see what ZOTAC has done with the cooling and clocks, let's take a few minutes to have a look at what's going on with the package and the bundle inside the small 9500 GT box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]