Lets recap a little here...
We have a HSF unit that provides a decent amount of cooling at what looks will be a very reasonable price. We have a HSF unit that doesn't cause your ear drums to shatter due to the sheer amount of noise emitting from it. We also have a HSF unit that is made entirely of copper to help in the dissipation of the built-up heat from the processor.
On the reverse side of the coin, there are numerous other models that perform better overall, but likely at a much higher volume (and price). So what it comes down to is whether or not you're wanting the absolute top of the line, or something that will fit within a budget.
Bottom line... If you are making plans on a monster machine that tries to set a record for amount of overclockability, then you'll want to look at some high-end (expensive) sinks to handle the load. If, on the other hand, you fall into the category of those on a budget, then take a look at this Evercool model. It provides reasonable cooling and won't leave a gaping hole in your wallet.
Very smooth base
Good cooling, but not great
No 4-pin Molex connection
Rating - 8/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series