The front of the box is mainly taken up with a picture of a gremlin like creature; the top left corner has the Point of View logo while the right has some other logos including some from NVIDIA along with the HDMI one.
Across the bottom we see mention that this card is part of the 9 series line-up and we also have a sticker which lists the model and some of the main specs like PCI Express 2.0 and 512MB of GDDR3 memory.
Turning the box over, we have a bit of information on the main features of the card; we again have the PoV logo, some pictures showing what the card is capable of, the PoV website URL and some information on SLI.
Going inside the package, we have the standard manual, a product catalogue of some other products PoV do, information on how to setup the S/PDIF connector along with the driver CD we're so used to seeing.
Cable wise, we only have a DVI to VGA connector and a S/PDIF audio connector to round out the package.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]