The Western Digital My Book Mirror Edition
The My Book Mirror Edition has an external shell with a very nice black finish that is smooth and reflective. The only problem that I can see is that finger prints are going to show up if you even think about touching it. A series of status LEDs are also visible on the front of the drive.
Here we see the side and just how reflective the 'piano black' effect is.
Other than looking good, the sides of the My Book are plain with not much going on in this area.
The back is where the USB and power cables plug in. The power button is also located here, not where I would put it but Western Digital chose to keep a majority of the electronics together in one area.
The top and bottom of the My Book has adequate ventilation for the two 1TB hard drives inside.
With the unit powered we see the front LED array lit at full glow. The LEDs serve a couple of different functions. The first simply shows that the unit is powered and the second shows the amount of data stored on the My Book.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM