The Western Digital My Book Mirror Edition
The My Book Mirror Edition has an external shell with a very nice black finish that is smooth and reflective. The only problem that I can see is that finger prints are going to show up if you even think about touching it. A series of status LEDs are also visible on the front of the drive.
Here we see the side and just how reflective the 'piano black' effect is.
Other than looking good, the sides of the My Book are plain with not much going on in this area.
The back is where the USB and power cables plug in. The power button is also located here, not where I would put it but Western Digital chose to keep a majority of the electronics together in one area.
The top and bottom of the My Book has adequate ventilation for the two 1TB hard drives inside.
With the unit powered we see the front LED array lit at full glow. The LEDs serve a couple of different functions. The first simply shows that the unit is powered and the second shows the amount of data stored on the My Book.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin flashes past $19,000: could have $20K by Christmas
- Because science: sperm used to deliver cancer drug to tumors
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series