As we've mentioned a few times already, the new ASUS top-end cards carry with them a much smaller box, which is great. For the most part, though, the overall design hasn't really changed with the green and black theme continuing on. Across the top of the box we have the ASUS logo while a picture of a female warrior takes up the right side of the box.
Across the bottom of the box we have the model and above that some of the main features like PCI Express 2.0, 1GB of GDDR3 memory and the fact that it's part of the TOP line-up. Above this we have a graph that shows the difference in speeds between the stock model and the TOP one we have here.
Turning the box over, we again have the model and brand running across the top of the box. Below that we have a list of some of the features and below that ASUS explain some of the exclusive software you receive with the card. The bottom corner also makes mention of the power connectors needed to run the card.
Apart from the Speed Setup guide, we have a driver CD along with another typical CD from ASUS that contains the graphics card manual in a number of languages.
Cable wise, we have a component out dongle, molex to 6-pin PCI Express connector and a single DVI to VGA connector.
Also included in the package, we have a leather mouse pad and leather CD wallet which is a nice added bonus.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends wall running, Titan mechs possibly on the way
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure