We're seeing ASUS carry the new smaller box design over to the mid-range cards which is good to see. The whole box layout has a pretty funky silver / white / black colour scheme going on with a picture of a girl taking up the right side of the box. Across the top of the box we have the ASUS logo while across the bottom we have the model along with the Republic of Gamers logo.
Just above the model we have mention that the card comes with 512MB of GDDR3 memory, HDMI and iTracker. In the middle of the box we have a picture of the card along with the mention of Hybrid Cooler. We also have the advantages of the Super Hybrid Engine which gives us more performance and less power usage.
Turning the box over, we have the model, brand, ROG logo across the top with again mention of the power saving and extra performance. Below that, we have some of the features of the card in a number of languages, a little lower the mention of the exclusive software that's included in the ASUS package and below that, the system requirements.
Inside the package we have a HDMI adapter, instruction manual, speed setup guide along with a manual on the new overclocking software. We also have the normal graphics card manual on CD alongside the driver CD.
The cable department includes a component out dongle, S/PDIF audio connector, DVI to VGA connector and molex to PCI Express connector.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Looking for the quietest air CPU cooler in the world.
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ