Apart from the fact that I felt I was too manly to read the manual, the whole setup procedure was easy from opening the box, getting the necessary cables and plugging everything in.
The other thing that I have to note about the unit is the quality; I really expected nothing more than a cheap plastic casing, but the decision to go metal just adds a whole new level of quality to the unit. The whole device not only looks great, but feels fantastic.
It's kind of difficult to fault a device that does exactly what it's supposed to. ATEN have really covered all bases by adding full 7.1 surround sound support and Dual-Link DVI connectivity.
While the unit isn't exactly cheap, the price is extremely justified thanks to the overall quality of the unit. The other thing you have to consider is the fact that you're not going to get another 30" monitor for the price of this unit.
With all that said, the ATEN CS1782 really is just a top notch product that a lot of multi computer users with 30" monitors are going to find handy. This is just one of those products that does what it's supposed to do and does it extremely well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower