Apart from the fact that I felt I was too manly to read the manual, the whole setup procedure was easy from opening the box, getting the necessary cables and plugging everything in.
The other thing that I have to note about the unit is the quality; I really expected nothing more than a cheap plastic casing, but the decision to go metal just adds a whole new level of quality to the unit. The whole device not only looks great, but feels fantastic.
It's kind of difficult to fault a device that does exactly what it's supposed to. ATEN have really covered all bases by adding full 7.1 surround sound support and Dual-Link DVI connectivity.
While the unit isn't exactly cheap, the price is extremely justified thanks to the overall quality of the unit. The other thing you have to consider is the fact that you're not going to get another 30" monitor for the price of this unit.
With all that said, the ATEN CS1782 really is just a top notch product that a lot of multi computer users with 30" monitors are going to find handy. This is just one of those products that does what it's supposed to do and does it extremely well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit