ASUS... Regarded today as one of the biggest Taiwanese motherboard manufacturers, they have really broadened their range and features of their motherboards. Starting out as being known for stability rather than overclockability, ASUS over the last two years has changed its image and is now aimed at the overclockers. With innovative motherboards for the Intel Pentium 3 and AMD Athlon processors, ASUS has started to broaden their Pentium 4 range of motherboards as well.
Up until recently, the only chipsets for the Pentium 4 were the i850 RDRAM or i845 SDRAM chipsets. There wasn't enough diversity for the Pentium 4, and with legal battles going on between Intel and VIA, very few motherboards come out with VIA P4 solutions. With the release of the SiS 645, Intel Pentium 4 has taken on a new look with cost effective DDR SDRAM support, and DDR-333 memory technology has made the Pentium 4 seem even more attractive. Today we are here to test the ASUS P4S333 SiS 645 motherboard. Let's see how it fares against its siblings.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Battlegrounds' desert map shown off in 3 new screenshots
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ