Continuing on with the Frontlines theme, the sticker on the card has a picture of the game along with the brand and the model. This particular model does carry with it a single slot cooler which takes up just about the whole card. We have a small fan to the left that helps keep the core cool.
At the back of the card we have a single 6-pin power connector hidden underneath the back of the heat sink.
Moving along the top of the card, we have a single SLI connector along with another connector that is needed if you want to get sound through the HDMI connector included in the package.
Output wise, we have two Dual-Link DVI connectors and a single TV-Out port. Like we mentioned before, the card uses a single slot cooler which keeps the card nice and thin.
ECS has decided not to overclock the limited edition Frontlines card, so it carries with it the default 650MHz core, 1625MHz shader clock and 1800MHz DDR memory clock on the included 512MB of GDDR3.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:27 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]