Specifications, Availability and Pricing
As you can see, all of the favorite buzzwords are covered with the HDT-SD964. A copper base with four copper 6mm heatpipes lead to aluminum fins that are cooled with a 92mm fan.
The fan uses a 4-pin PWM connector and is capable of pushing up to 54.6 CFM at 34 dBA. To aid in reducing noise and longevity, the bearings are rifle bearings and although the lifespan is rated at 50,000 hours, I would expect the fan to last several years with this type of bearing.
With the fan attached, the overall weight is only 466 grams; a relative light weight when compared to some of the truly heavy heatsinks we have seen in the past.
I think the real story here is the price. After a quick scan online, here in the states I was able to find the HDT-SD964 listed at Newegg for only 27 Dollars with a 10 Dollar mail-in rebate making the total only 17 Dollars. This is much cheaper than most of the coolers I have tested here at TweakTown and I think most enthusiasts shopping around may over look the product because of its low cost. Let's dive in and see if the HDT-SD964 is a budget cooler as the price suggests, or if it is a power house that will make our Must Have list.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The XIGMATEK HDT-SD964]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei to unveil its next-gen P30 smartphone on March 26
- Apex Legends second patch arrives, fixes stability, crashes
- Samsung's foldable phone reportedly called Galaxy Fold
- Logitech reintroduces the MX518 gaming mouse for $60
- Intel Core i9-9900KFC spotted, winner winner CPU dinner
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure