Included Software Utility
Included in the package on the provided CD is the TRENDnet Powerline AV utility.
It is a basic piece of software that allows you to check out network information, set a password for the power line network, change QoS options and do firmware upgrades. It is nice that TRENDnet decided to include a utility, as it kind of polishes off the whole package, even though it might not be of much use to everyone.
It is important to mention that this software is only compatible with 32-bit operating systems. TRENDnet has told us that they will be releasing 64-bit firmware soon, along with drivers - we didn't get an exact date so you may need to contact TRENDnet before buying this product if you are using 64-bit Windows.
Below are some shots of the software so you can see what is on offer. Click on each for the full sized version.
- Device Info
- Network Info
- Network ID for security
- Upgrade Firmware and Reboot
Now, let's move onto the test results!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit