Looking at the card, there isn't really anything we haven't seen before. GIGABYTE have opted to use the standard cooler here and of course placed a sticker over the top that lets us know that it's a GIGABYTE card.
Like all the reference coolers, we can see another heatsink towards the back of the card that helps cool some of the other warmer components that are present.
Moving away from the cooler and having a quick look around the card, we see the standard single 6-Pin PCI Express connector located at the back of the card while across the top we see our two tabs for the Crossfire bridge if you're looking at getting two or more of these cards.
At the end of the card we have our two Dual-Link DVI connectors and single TV-Out port. Like all reference HD 4850s, the card only requires a single slot.
Following in its reference design, the card comes clocked at the standard 625MHz core and the 512MB of GDDR3 coming in at 1986MHz DDR.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]