GIGABYTE has started using a new box which looks great. The colours and overall design of the box is pretty refreshing. There isn't a whole lot of information going on at the front of the box; the top has the GIGABYTE logo along with the ATI one.
Across the bottom of the box we have the model clearly shown along with how much memory we have; in this case, 512MB of GDDR3.
Turning the box over, we have a bit more detail. Again we see the model across the top with the ATI logo. Across the bottom we have the GIGABYTE logo. The middle is filled up with information regarding AVIVO, Crossfire, FX10 support and a bit about the 55nm technology the core implements. We also have a list of some of the main features in a number of languages.
Paperwork wise, there isn't a whole lot going on. Inside we simply find ourselves looking at a manual for the card and a driver CD.
A little bit more is going on in the cable department with a twin molex to PCI Express convertor, component out dongle, S-Video to RCA connector, DVI to VGA connector, DVI to HDMI connector and a Crossfire bridge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard