GIGABYTE has started using a new box which looks great. The colours and overall design of the box is pretty refreshing. There isn't a whole lot of information going on at the front of the box; the top has the GIGABYTE logo along with the ATI one.
Across the bottom of the box we have the model clearly shown along with how much memory we have; in this case, 512MB of GDDR3.
Turning the box over, we have a bit more detail. Again we see the model across the top with the ATI logo. Across the bottom we have the GIGABYTE logo. The middle is filled up with information regarding AVIVO, Crossfire, FX10 support and a bit about the 55nm technology the core implements. We also have a list of some of the main features in a number of languages.
Paperwork wise, there isn't a whole lot going on. Inside we simply find ourselves looking at a manual for the card and a driver CD.
A little bit more is going on in the cable department with a twin molex to PCI Express convertor, component out dongle, S-Video to RCA connector, DVI to VGA connector, DVI to HDMI connector and a Crossfire bridge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit