I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the T-shirt. Cooler Master is taking the limited edition status of the CSX cases to another level by documenting the exclusivity with even more swag.
You mission, should you choose to accept it. Additional documentation outside of the standard Cosmo manual is located in a sealed frost white envelope.
Several documents printed on high quality paper are included; most are signed by Frank Wang, Regional Branch Manager for Cooler Master USA. A decent quality pen is also in the package. The pen isn't going to be joining my Monte Blanc collection anytime soon, but it is a nice little add-on that adds value to the overall package.
The Certificate of Authenticity that is included with the Medusa and other limited edition CSX cases.
The standard Cooler Master Cosmo documentation and manual are also included with the package. Cooler Master didn't miss anything when putting the package together.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft does NOT block keyboard/mouse support on Xbox One
- Remedy's new game 'P7' expected for release in 2019
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit