Cooler Master has increased the amount of protection for the CSX case products over the standard flagship packaging. This was achieved by double boxing the case. The outer box is around three inches larger than the standard case box and hard foam was added between the inner and outer box. The inner box is the standard Cosmos packaging. The outer box is a plain brown box that gives no indication of the contents inside and is void of labels. This is actually a nice security feature since you really don't want to advertise a 1200 Dollar product nestled inside the package. A good example is if the package were to be left outside your door by a shipping company when you are not at home.
As you can see, the inner box for the CSX Medusa is the same size as the Cosmos, but is clearly labeled CSX. On the top corner you can see an image of the case inside the box.
On the side a bar code and part number are listed on a sticker and the rest of the box is flat black, adding to the excitement of opening the package.
The inner box packaging adds an extra inch and a half of solid density foam around the case.
Once the case is out of the box, it is covered with a thick plastic bag that keeps dust off of the case and case cover.
After stripping through the layers, we are finally down to the protective cotton cover that you can put on the case when not in use. This is a very nice accessory that did not come with the standard Cosmos, but should have.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard