The box design isn't anything too out of the ordinary and has been seen on Leadtek cards for a while now. Across the top we have the brand along with a number of logos from NVIDIA and a Windows Vista one. The middle of the box is taken up with a picture of a robot destroying stuff!
Across the bottom of the box we have some of the main features of the card. Above that we have the model, which is of course the 9500 GT and next to that we have a picture of the said card.
Turning the box over, we have some more details on the card along with the specifications and what's included in the box. We again see the model and we have other tid bits of information over the box.
Diving inside the box, there isn't a whole lot going on. This isn't much of a surprise since the card really does sit in the lower end of the graphics card scale. Apart from the standard manual and driver CD, we have a TV-Out dongle which has S-Video and Component along with a single DVI to VGA connector.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]