The ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120
Here we see the cooler from the front fan side. As you can see, the fan doesn't have a shroud so you will want to be sure not to route cables close to the cooler. The fan cable length is around 7 inches so you may want to wrap it around the cooler a little to keep the extra out of the way.
The fins go all the way out past the edge of the fan on the side. This allows more surface area and takes advantage of air passing on the outer edges of the fan.
On the back side we see that the fins are longer than the overall width of the cooler. By giving the fins bubble in the middle, the cooler has more surface area that should equal great cooling capacity.
The copper heatpipes of the Nirvana are with a finish so they do not tarnish. As you can see, the cooler uses four in total and they route from the base of the cooler past the fin area. At the base the heatpipes are sandwiched between the copper CPU contact base and the coolers mounting system.
From the top we see the nickel finish of the aluminum fins. This adds a little pizzazz if you have a window on your case.
The Nirvana's base is made of copper like the heatpipes and is also coated. As you can see, the base has a near mirror finish but it is possible to see a few machine marks.
Once installed and powered on, the fan illuminates the entire area with its two blue LEDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ZEROtherm Nirvana NV120]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series