When it comes to thermal management, cooler is always better. To further this goal, some enthusiasts have gone to extremes and introduced water, refrigerants and even liquid nitrogen into the equation. For those of us who either are not comfortable with the extreme cooling methods or simply cannot afford them, we must be more careful than ever to protect our investments. The base to this cooling protection has always been the thermal compound.
GELID, a newcomer to the world of enthusiast cooling products, has come up with a compound that is easy to apply, lasts a very long time, does not require any curing, and performs as well as anything else on the market. The days of Arctic Silver have come and gone and GELID has joined others to step up to the plate and offer us a very competitive thermal compound that simply works and works well.
Pricing for the GC-1 compound is listed as having a MSRP of $6.99US for a 5 gram syringe. As noted previously, this is a new product and is still a bit difficult to find at your favorite online store, but even at full retail price it offers a very affordable thermal base for enthusiasts, gamers and overclockers. Things are certainly looking good for these new guys on the block.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series