When it comes to thermal management, cooler is always better. To further this goal, some enthusiasts have gone to extremes and introduced water, refrigerants and even liquid nitrogen into the equation. For those of us who either are not comfortable with the extreme cooling methods or simply cannot afford them, we must be more careful than ever to protect our investments. The base to this cooling protection has always been the thermal compound.
GELID, a newcomer to the world of enthusiast cooling products, has come up with a compound that is easy to apply, lasts a very long time, does not require any curing, and performs as well as anything else on the market. The days of Arctic Silver have come and gone and GELID has joined others to step up to the plate and offer us a very competitive thermal compound that simply works and works well.
Pricing for the GC-1 compound is listed as having a MSRP of $6.99US for a 5 gram syringe. As noted previously, this is a new product and is still a bit difficult to find at your favorite online store, but even at full retail price it offers a very affordable thermal base for enthusiasts, gamers and overclockers. Things are certainly looking good for these new guys on the block.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gorilla Glass 6 engineered to 'survive multiple drops'
- Twitter had 115 billion impressions for the World Cup
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit